Simulator for hemorrhage control with two independent wounds. Used for advancing pre-hospital emergency patient care skills using wound packing techniques.
The simulator contains two different injuries:
- Deep laceration or stab wound
- Large caliber gunshot wound
Instructor independently controls the bleeding of each wound with a manual blood pump system (sold separately, SKU BP-01). It helps the trainee to get an instant feedback if managing the hemorrhage is successful.
Made of soft high-grade silicone, highly durable, latex free. Using additional make-up will make your training more realistic.
Please note: all EasyPractice moulages and hemorrhage control simulators are very easy to clean after the training with regular water if professional makeup and fake blood are used.
Contents of package:
- two independent wounds realistic simulator
- silicone blood-system connection tube
- soft bottle for fake blood controlled delivery